New 60GHz PCIe M.2 module “SX-PCEAD” from Silex
It is based on the QCA6320 chipset from Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. The 60GHz frequency band supports much wider bandwidths than those of the 2.4GHz or the 5GHz bands. Thus it can achieve a maximum PHY data rate of 4.6Gbps. Signals in 60GHz band do not easily penetrate walls etc. so it is an ideal technology for short range in-room use cases such as IP docking, transferring multimedia content such as 4K videos and images, video streaming and projection, insanely fast movie downloads from kiosks, high resolution medial imaging, etc. High performance is achieved by using Tx/Rx beamforming using a special array of tiny antennas implemented in a separate RF antenna module.
- Standard: 802.11ad compliant, single stream (1 x 1)
- Host interface: PCI Express V2.0, M.2
- Chipset: Qualcomm QCA6320; QCA6310
- PHY Datarate: up to 4.62 Gbps
- Temperature range: -30°C to +85°C
- Surface mount type (96-pin LGA Package)
- Meets EU RoHS Directive 2011/65/EC
- Kiosk terminal data transfer
- Wireless projection
- Video conference systems
- Access point, infrastructure
- Medical imaging
As distributor of displays and also provider of in-house developments, Atlantik Elektronik meets your requirements in different sectors. The long-standing, constant market presence of the cooperation partners confirms the demand for product quality, quality of support, long-time availability and innovative strength.
We offer you customized displays, TFT displays, passive displays, touch displays as well as OLEDs in different sizes.