New compact cellular remote access server from Digi
The Digi Connect® IT MINI is a compact cellular remote access server for console port management.
This LTE-M/NB-IoT version benefits from the coverage of low-speed cellular networks. However, the throughput is sufficient for remote administration of IT equipment.
Via the console port (serial RJ45), you can take control of any remote equipment, server, switch, firewall or router, and restore the failed equipment to restore an operational situation.
This compact, cost-effective server is an ideal solution to integrate into a Business Continuity Plan for deployed stand-alone points of sale or sites.
- Low-speed cell phone at low cost
- Offline management and catering via SMS
- Automatic alerts via email or SMS
- Easy configuration and administration
- On-board security
- Cellular: LTE CAT-M / NB-IoT
- SIM: Single SIM Mini 2FF
- Ethernet: 1x Ethernet port RJ45 10/100 auto-sensing
- Series: 1x RJ45 port
- USB: 1x USB
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +40°C
- Power supply: 5.0 VDC 1A; 100-240VAC
- Remote management: Digi Remote Manager (cloud-based)
- Local management: WebUI (HTTP, HTTPS) CLI (console SSH)
- Dimensions: 127 x 127 x 25 mm
- Weight: 0.37kg