QCA9377-3 Single-chip WLAN and bluetooth combination solution from Qualcomm
It is designed to provide high-speed Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity to application processors
With an integrated RF front-end and processing power it is minimizing the design complexity and the host utilization at 11ac speeds.
Developers can take advantage of its versatility in a wide array of implementations including audio/video streaming, home automation, wearables, industrial controllers, telematics, infotainment for automotive, IoT gateways, point-of-sale systems, printers, IP phones, as well as a wide range of other embedded applications. The co-existence of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on a single chip is designed to provide faster and more efficient connectivity with reduced power consumption to deliver enriched consumer experiences, even in increasingly crowded Wi-Fi networks.
Atlantik is offering the QCA9377 at any level of integration. While for high volume projects the pure System on chip might be the best solution, System in Package or modules will come with FCC/IC/CE/MIC certifications, or respectively compliant reference designs, for North America, Europe (RE Directive) and Japan reducing the total cost of ownership.
Development kits and samples are now available at Atlantik Elektronik.
- QCA9377: supports a low-power SDIO 3.0, USB or PCI interfaces for WLAN and a UART/PCM interface for BT
- Provides a highly integrated WLAN system-on-chip (SoC) for 5 GHz 802.11ac, or 2.4 GHz/5 GHz 802.11n WLAN applications
- Supports BT 4.2 + HS, BLE, and ANT+ and backward compatibility with BT 1.x and BT 2.x + enhanced data rate
- Supports a single-ended RF port for cleaner and lower cost design
- Supports 20 MHz/40 MHz at 2.4 GHz and supports 20 MHz, 40 MHz, or 80 MHz at 5 GHz
- Supports multiuser MIMO
- Supports BT-WLAN coexistence and ISM-LTE coexistence
- Consumer electronics
- Set-top boxes
- Medical equipment
- Industrial controllers
- Voice & music
Besides of fitting displays, you can order also NAND-Flash technology based memories form Winbond. Winbond is one of the largest taiwanese semiconductor manufacturers with product focus on flash memories, DRAMs and PSRAMs. Main focus is on embedded solutions for industrial electronics, automotive electronics, consumer and telecommunication.
_LamiiAnt - SMD Antenna
lamiiANT is a family of antennas manufactured from FR4 materials. These SMD antennas use the latest in dielectric constant laminate substrates. They are suitable for all wireless applications ranging from 680 – 2700 MHz, including Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, ZigBee, ISM, cellular, LTE, GNSS and more.